Ellsworth Equestrian Center
Welcome to the Ellsworth Equestrian Center
The 75,100 square foot Ellsworth Equestrian Center is a hub of activity, with events scheduled year-round! The Equestrian Center is part of the 40-acre Robert & Arlene Hamilton campus located at 709 Ellsworth Ave. just south of Iowa Falls, Iowa. The campus also includes the Agriculture & Renewable Energy Center, which opened in the Fall of 2009.
For information about the Ellsworth Equestrian Center or to book shows/events, contact the facility at 641-648-8730. You can also complete an online form to speed up the inquiry process: Ellsworth Equestrian Center Facility Usage Form.
Great Western Dining is serving 11:30 am – 2:30 pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
|Date||Event||Start||Details, if available|
|Apr. 18-19||Ellsworth Open Show||8am||Reservations open Jan. 6th; Event info|
|Apr. 25-26||Go for Broke Barrels||Sat. @ 10am
Sun. @ 8am
Features of the fully heated Ellsworth Equestrian Center include:
- 89 stalls (September through April) with concrete alleys; 140 stalls available May through August
- 275×100 indoor show arena, with seating for 300
- Nine heated wash bays with hot/cold water
- 100×60 warm-up area that connects directly to the show arena
- Vendor areas available
- Ample parking and 24 RV electrical hook-ups (electric only)
Diagrams of the barn areas
Click on the images to enlarge.