Ellsworth Equestrian Center
The Ellsworth Equestrian Center will remain closed until further notice. If you are seeking information about an upcoming event this summer or fall, please contact the Breed Association or the event’s show manager directly for updates.
Welcome to the Ellsworth Equestrian Center
The 75,100 square foot Ellsworth Equestrian Center is a hub of activity, with events scheduled year-round! The Equestrian Center is part of the 40-acre Robert & Arlene Hamilton campus located at 709 Ellsworth Ave. just south of Iowa Falls, Iowa. The campus also includes the Agriculture & Renewable Energy Center, which opened in the Fall of 2009.
For information about the Ellsworth Equestrian Center or to book shows/events, contact the facility at 641-648-8730. You can also complete an online form to speed up the inquiry process: Ellsworth Equestrian Center Facility Usage Form.
Great Western Dining is serving 11:30 am – 2:30 pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
Features of the fully heated Ellsworth Equestrian Center include:
- 89 stalls (September through April) with concrete alleys; 140 stalls available May through August
- 275×100 indoor show arena, with seating for 300
- Nine heated wash bays with hot/cold water
- 100×60 warm-up area that connects directly to the show arena
- Vendor areas available
- Ample parking and 24 RV electrical hook-ups (electric only)
Diagrams of the barn areas
Click on the images to enlarge.