Ellsworth Equestrian Center
Welcome to the Ellsworth Equestrian Center
The 75,100 square foot Ellsworth Equestrian Center is a hub of activity, with events scheduled year-round! The Equestrian Center is part of the 40-acre Robert & Arlene Hamilton campus located at 709 Ellsworth Ave. just south of Iowa Falls, Iowa. The campus also includes the Agriculture & Renewable Energy Center, which opened in the Fall of 2009.
|June 18-19||Iowa Appaloosa Association||TBA||Click for Details|
|June 25-26||Iowa Arabian Horse Association||TBA||Click for Details|
|July 30-31||Iowa Pony of the Americas Club||TBA||Click for Details|
|August 12-14||Fiesta Del Norte/Northern Lights||TBA||Click for Details|
For information about the Ellsworth Equestrian Center or to book shows/events, contact Vicki at 641-648-8667. You can also complete an online form to speed up the inquiry process: Ellsworth Equestrian Center Facility Usage Form.
Features of the fully heated Ellsworth Equestrian Center include:
- 89 stalls (September through April) with concrete alleys; 140 stalls available May through August
- 275×100 indoor show arena, with seating for 300
- Nine heated wash bays with hot/cold water
- 100×60 warm-up area that connects directly to the show arena
- Vendor areas available
- Ample parking and 24 RV electrical hook-ups (electric only)
Diagrams of the barn areas
Click on the images to enlarge.