Ellsworth Equestrian Center
Welcome to the Ellsworth Equestrian Center
The 75,100 square foot Ellsworth Equestrian Center is a hub of activity, with events scheduled year-round! The Equestrian Center is part of the 40-acre Robert & Arlene Hamilton campus located at 709 Ellsworth Ave. just south of Iowa Falls, Iowa. The campus also includes a new Agriculture & Renewable Energy Center, which opened in the Fall of 2009. Scroll to the bottom of this page and view the “virtual tour” of our facility!
For information about the Ellsworth Equestrian Center or to book shows/events, contact the facility at 641-648-8730. You can also complete an online form to speed up the inquiry process: Ellsworth Equestrian Center Facility Usage Form.
|Date||Event||Start||Details, if available|
|Nov. 14-15||Ellsworth Equestrian Center Open Show||9 am||Fall 2015 Showbill
Features of the fully heated Ellsworth Equestrian Center include:
- 89 stalls (September through April) with concrete alleys; 140 stalls available May through August
- 275×100 indoor show arena, with seating for 300
- Nine heated wash bays with hot/cold water
- 100×60 warm-up area that connects directly to the show arena
- Vendor areas available
- Ample parking and 24 RV electrical hook-ups (electric only)
The Firehouse Saloon & Grill is now serving breakfast and lunch during our Equestrian Center events. Check out the delicious and affordable menu right on-site!
Learn more about Ellsworth’s Equine Management & Equine Science Science degree programs.
Learn more about the Iowa Falls community.