Mission, Vision, Values, Core Competencies & Strategic Plan
Iowa Valley Community College District is committed to providing quality learning experiences, ensuring student success, responding to diverse community needs, and building community partnerships.
We will serve our communities as the essential catalyst for educational and economic vitality.
IVCCD CORE VALUES
- Educational Excellence – We believe in helping students achieve their goals by offering distinctive educational programs and support services in a stimulating environment, accommodating different learning styles, valuing diversity, and preparing them to be successful in a global society.
- Leadership & Communication – We believe in challenging everyone to take responsibility for demonstrating frequent, effective, and transparent communication. Our strength and integrity depend on our willingness to be accountable and respectful to each other and our stakeholders.
- Partnerships – We believe in constructing effective alliances to create educational opportunities, strengthen our communities, and foster economic development.
- Recognition & Success – We believe in recognizing our students, employees, and community members for contributions and outstanding achievements that align with our Vision, Mission and Core Values.
- Growth – We believe in maximizing resources and encouraging innovation and planning to meet the evolving needs of our students and stakeholders.
- Quality – We believe in continuous quality improvement in all that we do.
IVCCD KEY CORE COMPETENCIES
- Commitment to Student Success
- Cultivating Stakeholder Engagement
- Dedicated Workforce
- Excellence Through Continuous Quality Improvement
IVCCD STRATEGIC PLAN
- 2014-2019 Strategic Plan (pdf)