Hands-on experience is a cornerstone of our Graphic Design program. The program is designed to start with foundational knowledge and skill-building in the classroom. From there you will build your portfolio and gain real-world experience through an internship or a guided project. Students will learn where to find clients, how to meet clients’ needs, and how to leverage industry-standard software and technology.
By the time you graduate you will be able to:
- Navigate the Adobe Creative Suite including programs like Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Develop an initial concept into an eloquent graphic solution
- Work with clients to meet their individual needs.
Graphic Design could be the right fit for you if you:
- Are interested in digital art
- Enjoy coming up with creative, visual messaging
- Want to work in a creative field with lots of potential for growth
Your time at Ellsworth will prepare you for:
- Immediate employment with the Associate of Applied Science degree option
- Transfer to a 4-year program with the Associate of Arts degree option
- Graphic Design Principles
- Digital Imaging
- Web Design
- Digital Drawing
- Principles of Marketing
Associate in Arts
Associate in Applied Science
Get Hands On
Join us for our Day of Design, April 1, 2022 – click for details and to register.