Ellsworth Community College is operated by Iowa Valley Community College District. IVCCD also operates Marshalltown Community College and Iowa Valley Grinnell, a satellite campus of MCC. These three unique campuses offer students a variety of educational programs.
- Ellsworth offers 57 degree/diploma options
- ECC’s student-faculty ratio is 21:1
- Our average enrollment is about 835 students
- Of those, 72% are enrolled full-time and 28% are part-time
- 51% of our students are men and 49% are women
- 76% are Iowa residents
- 21% of our students identify with ethnic minority groups
- 28% participate in intercollegiate athletics
- 87% say they would recommend Ellsworth to a friend or family member
- ECC awards more than $813,700 in scholarships annually
- Approximately 64% of our students receive grants or scholarships, 50% receive federal student loans, and 43% receive Pell grants
- Our Associate in Arts (AA) degree can be taken completely online
- 67% of our students are enrolled in arts and sciences programs and 33% are in career and technical programs
These facts are based on ECC’s Fall 2015 enrollment.