High School Counselors
Thank you for all you do for students in partnership with Ellsworth Community College and our Admissions Office staff! As you advise your high school students, we trust that the information here will be helpful. The following links, forms, dual credit resources, degree program information, transfer guides and partnership agreements will help you help your students take their next step toward getting to Ellsworth Community College. If you don’t find what you need, please call us at (641) 648-4611 or (800) 322-9235 or email us at email@example.com. We’ll make sure you have what you need!
Need a class?
- Course Schedules are the most up-to-date using our Campus Web system online.
- Check the current academic calendar for registration deadlines, start dates, drop dates, etc.
Forms available online
- Online Application for Admission
- Online Scholarship Application
- ECC High School Student Application/Registration Form for dual credit students (pdf)
- Online ECC Housing Application
Dual Credit resources
- Dual Credit Options for high school students
- IVCCD Dual Credit Student Manual (pdf)
- COMPASS, ACT & PLAN IVCCD Cut-Off Score Chart
- ECC Bookstore
Concurrent Enrollment Program (CEP) by high school
Programs of study & transfer of credits
- ECC Programs of Study
- Transfer Guides to other colleges and universities
- Partnership Agreements with Iowa universities