Click HERE for information regarding Title IX resources for sexual assault, sexual harassment, domestic/dating violence, stalking, and related crimes. For questions, contact Director of Student Success, Tracy Crippen-Haake.
Mental Health Services
ECC has partnered with Achieve Mental Health to provide mental health services for students on campus. Pick up an intake packet prior to your first appointment.
- Campus Safety and Security
- Your 24-Hour Life Iowa Crisis Line/CICS: 855-581-8111. Chat online Monday – Friday 9 AM – 3 PM or text 855-895-8398. All contacts and services are FREE and confidential. You may request a mobile response team to meet with you. If determined to be appropriate, a trained 2-person team will come to you to help create and carry out a plan to address your situation.
- Crisis Intervention/Domestic Abuse Hotline: 1-855-424-9133
- Crisis Intervention/Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-479-9701
- National Suicide Prevention: 1-800-273-TALK
- Foundation 2 Crisis Line (Iowa): 1-800-332-4224