Click HERE for information regarding Title IX resources for sexual assault, sexual harassment, domestic/dating violence, stalking, and related crimes. For questions, contact Director of Student Success, Tracy Crippen-Haake.
Mental Health Services
ECC has partnered with Achieve Mental Health to provide mental health services for students on campus. Pick up an intake packet prior to your first appointment.
After Hours Assistance
- Campus Safety and Security
- Your 24-Hour Life Iowa Crisis Line/CICS: 855-581-8111. Chat online Monday – Friday 9 AM – 3 PM or text 855-895-8398. All contacts and services are FREE and confidential. You may request a mobile response team to meet with you. If determined to be appropriate, a trained 2-person team will come to you to help create and carry out a plan to address your situation.
- Crisis Intervention/Domestic Abuse Hotline: 1-855-424-9133
- Crisis Intervention/Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-479-9701
- National Suicide Prevention: 1-800-273-TALK
- Foundation 2 Crisis Line (Iowa): 1-800-332-4224