Transcript Information

To request an academic transcript

To request an academic transcript, the College requires written authorization from the student. The College does not take transcript requests over the phone, nor do we partner with third-party transcript companies. Requests will be honored as quickly as possible in order of receipt; however, during peak periods such as registration and end of term, you can expect some delay. Transcripts will not be issued for students who have unpaid financial obligations to the College. If requesting a transcript sent to more than one institution, you must submit a separate request for each.

  1. Print the form ECC Transcript Request Form
  2. Fill out the form and sign your “written signature” in pen or pencil.
  3. Return the completed form (choose only one):
  • Mail to Ellsworth Community College Registrar’s Office, 1100 College Ave., Iowa Falls, IA 50126
  • Fax to 641-648-3128
  • Email to

Other resources

  • Unofficial ECC transcripts can be requested via PawPass; log in and then follow the directions to complete an Unofficial Transcript Request Form