The staff of the ECC Registrar’s Office is ready and willing to help you register for classes, change your class schedule, or get an official copy of your ECC transcript. Located in the Student Services area on the second floor of Gentle Student Center, the Registrar’s Office is generally open Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4:30 pm; holiday and summer hours may vary.
Enrollment and Degree Verification
Ellsworth Community College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications. The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at:
- Web: www.degreeverify.org
- Mail: National Student Clearinghouse, 2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300, Herndon, VA 20171
If you have questions regarding your enrollment or degree verification request please contact:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (703) 742-4200
- Graduation information
- Transcript information
- ECC Graduation Application Form
- Personal Information Change Form
- AA Degree Checklist
- Online/Internet course information
For other registration-related questions, contact Admissions/Registration Specialist Tina Wesselmann or Registrar Barb Klein.