Make the most of your Ellsworth experience
Academics are important, but there’s lots more than classwork wrapped up in the whole college experience. It’s also a time and place for meeting new friends, getting involved, trying new things, and making memories that will last a lifetime. If you live on campus you’ll have a ready-made social group in your housing unit. If you don’t live on campus, there are still lots of ways to get involved and experience the more personal and social side of college life.
Check out all the opportunities and try as many as appeal to you:
- Join one of our many student clubs and organizations.
- Be a part of the on-campus residential experience with Housing & Residence Life.
- You’ve gotta eat, right? Our Food Service is convenient, affordable and tastes great.
- Pick a sport, support our student-athletes, and show your Panther Pride … something is always in season!
- Or take a more hands-on approach to sports by participating in intramurals.
- Find out what’s happening on campus with our Calendar of Upcoming Events.
- Join the fun and stay in shape (or just hang out and look good) at the Dale Howard Activity Center.