Become an ECC Student Ambassador
The ECC Student Ambassador Program is always looking for respectable, qualified students to assist the Admissions Office. ECC Ambassadors are an elite group of students carefully chosen to represent diverse degree programs, athletic involvements, and club/organization memberships. Ambassadors serve the College by supporting the recruiting efforts and routine affairs of the Admissions Office and other administrative offices as requested. The Ambassador program is scholarship-based; students can earn up to $1,000 a year.
- Education: Ambassadors must be enrolled as full-time students at ECC.
- Experience: Preference is given to those best qualified to work in a customer service environment.
- Academics: Ambassadors must maintain regular class attendance and a minimum 2.50 GPA.
- Able to work in an environment of shifting priorities, frequent interruptions, hectic pace, and interaction with students, staff, and/or the public.
- Working knowledge of computer software programs, which may include Word and Excel.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including proficiency in business English, grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Able to work independently and be a team player in completing assigned tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Enthusiastic desire to demonstrate ECC school spirit.